UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I’ve just written it but has gone !! Ad blue warning light…

Customer Question
I’ve just written it...

I’ve just written it but has gone !!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Ad blue warning light issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Engine start not possible in 196mls

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mercedes?

2015 250 ml

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Filled tank up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Took it to dealer they have reset it, twice... then same message comes on again

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: UK Car
5/25/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Lou P, UK Car Mechanic replied 29 days ago
Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic

Hello my name is Lou.
I am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions, Lou

we have had issues with the level sensors in the tank, they will have to check to make sure the level sensors are functioning, sounds like they are just filling fluid and resetting and then the issue comes back

tell them to perform a thorough diagnosis on the level sensors in the tank

Lou

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may be paid for my assistance.5 stars is ideal :) . Please save me as a favorite and request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, all it does is pay me for my help. You can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back. If you feel I have earned one, BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED, Thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified