Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2012 Toyota sequoia Platnum and the cruise will

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Toyota sequoia Platnum and the cruise will work but it wont slow the car is the distance set is broken
JA: Are you fixing your Sequoia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have taken the car to Toyota for them to check and they say nothing is wrong
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: set the cruise this weekend and the car was ready to run me under a truck
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the question is
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AM I GOING TO GET THE QUESTION OR THIS IS IT

Sorry had sight issues

If yours has lazer cruise this can be adjusted with a scanner but if it does not then it cannot be, so you have to know exactly what type of cruise your vehicle has. This is why standard cruise is never recommended to be used around traffic but only on open roads. So this is what you need to know and get back to me with this info so I may proceed to assist you.