UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to swap radios between two cars. Can you get me the…

Customer Question
Hi, I want to swap...
Hi, I want to swap radios between two cars. Can you get me the ANTITHEFT (security) CODE?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Mark, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Mark
Mark, Auto Service Technician

Unfortunately, Just Answer prevents us from releasing codes due to legal liability concerns. Your dealer can provide this for you free of charge with proof of ownership. Thanks for your understanding.

I got the car imported to germany from US. Can anyone get the Number from teh VIN?
I got the car imported to germany from US. Can anyone get the Number from the VIN an SN of radio?
Car 1: VIN last 8 digits CR222848 / Radio T00AM2721T0852 Sirius RBZ
Car 2: VIN last 8 digits GR103580 / Radio T00AM1435T0743 Sirius RHB
I want to swap the radios between the cars, but do not have the ANTITHEFT (security) CODE.
NEW >>>
Car 1: VIN last 8 digits CR222848 / Radio T00AM1435T0743 Sirius RHB >>> 4 digit Code needed
Car 2: VIN last 8 digits GR103580 / Radio T00AM2721T0852 Sirius RBZ >>> 4 digit Code needed
UK Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech replied 3 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech

Thanks for thinking of us!!

Note site regulations have changed where we can no longer give out radio codes due to verification of owner to the vehicle

Thanks again!!