UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a sebring 2.7l engine and its damaged and am not

Customer Question
I have a sebring...

I have a sebring 2.7l engine and its damaged and am not finding a good engine in lebanon what engine i can replace it?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic4

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Sebring?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a mechanic and he said it will not be fixed since this engine is so sensitive and not a good engine as well and as i read here a lot its a bad engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want to fix this car i payed a lot and still this car is bad and i cannot sell it in this condittion

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Car
3/23/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Hi Shawn , yes still didn't solve my problem what should i do my car has been with the mechanic for 3 months and he couldn't solve it i get a new cylinder but it wasn't good and , now am hopeless can i replace the engine with another brand or what can i do?
UK Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago

you can install only a 2.7 liter that fits in place correctly , they make v6 3.0 liter , it will fit in it but you need to make some adjustment inside the engine bay

dear Shawn i found a 2.7l engine 2010 on dodge charger the mechanic said that i can fit my car is that correct?, more over i found also 2.7l engine 2006 on chrysler 300 ? please advise