Brad
Brad, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master/Advanced Specialist, Chrysler Triple Master
10114124

I have an RB2 to replace our US RBZ model in our 2010 Town

Customer Question

Hello,I have an RB2 to replace our US RBZ model in our 2010 Town and Country. I have already had the vehicle region changed to the EU. I need the unlock code.Our vehicle VIN: 2A4RR5D19AR308900
Stereo Model: P05091179AD
Stereo Ser #: T 00 AM 066 2 T5589Any help would be greatly appreciated and would dramatically lower the frequency of nagging from my better half.v/rJim Scrudder
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

Jim do you have the receipt from where you purchased the radio and your vehicle registration?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can print out the Ebay receipt. I can also send you my registration (US Forces, Germany)
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

You will need to gather up both documents and bring them into us here at any dealership and we can give you the code in seconds.. We are no longer permitted to give them here on a public forum anymore due to theft...

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's kind of hard as I am in Germany.
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry but the only way we are permitted to give out radio and key codes is with the proper documents brought to us here at the dealership... A year ago we could give them here but the rules have changed..

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, then I need a refund of this question.
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

I'm just a site user like you, I can't process refunds... You will need to contact customer support