UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My bonnet is locked but on screen saying open which keeps…

Customer Question
My bonnet is locked...

My bonnet is locked but on screen saying open which keeps setting alarm off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

It has flattened my battery because of this something to do with senco

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

Mk7 11 plate

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took senior off and sprayed it and disconnect battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Car
3/19/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Robert, UK Car Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Robert
Robert, UK Car Mechanic

Hi..there..

What model of Ford is it?

Have you tried depressing the switch yourself when you had it out plugged in. to see if the warning goes off?