UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the fuel pump fuse and relay situated in a Toyota…

Customer Question
Where is the fuel...

Where is the fuel pump fuse and relay situated in a Toyota Hilux 2015 vvti pickup?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

60000 km

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Toyota?

2L vvti

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am putting a tracking device with fuel cutoff. I dont want to cut in harness but rather tap in at fuse or relay

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 3 days by:
3/22/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 4 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since no one else has posted a response here this may be due to the info you're looking for being difficult to obtain.In some cases, I have had to follow the wiring from the pump to the relay and fuse to locate these myself when info was limited and in other cases, I have had to contact a dealer to see if they can print off the locations for me or show me the locations.In some cases, their parts department at a dealer will do this at no charge to you.If these are not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete