UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

At what pressure does the tyre pressure alert warning device…

At what pressure does...

At what pressure does the tyre pressure alert warning device cut in on a non punctured 235/45R19 xl thre

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?

At what pressure does the tyre pressure alert warning device cut in on a non punctured inflated 235/45r19 tyre of a Ford Kuga vehicle whilst driving

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

TF mark 2

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No not fixing. Asking at what amount of air pressure loss in tyre before alert warns the driver

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Set air pressure in tyre at 240 Kpa normal.what is the minimum before alert activates.

3/19/2018
Greg
Greg, Shop Owner

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Because of a variety of considerations from tire companies and automakers, a TPMS warning light isn't required to come on until a tire is 25 percent below the manufacturer's recommended tire pressure.

But this can be changed on some vehicles with the dealer scan tool some are set to trip the warning light with 35Kpa.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Greg
Greg
Greg, Shop Owner