UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does removing the rear seat on a 2017 Micra affect chassis…

Does removing the rear...

Does removing the rear seat on a 2017 Micra affect chassis rigidity?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. The seat cushion and backs have been removed but the hinge transversed tube is still in place.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

3/17/2018
Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic

Hi I’m Kevin removing the rear seats will have no negative effects on the chassis strength at all

OK thanks!

No problem at all please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else

Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic