UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the location for fuel relay on my 807 hdi executive…

Customer Question
I need the location...

I need the location for fuel relay on my 807 hdi executive

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Peugeot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 5 days by:
3/15/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 1 month ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Unfortunately since no one has replied here with the info on the location of this relay this may be due to the info being difficult to obtain.You may have to try and obtain this info from a local dealer or repair center that works on your model.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli