UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm the proud owner of Hyundai Galloper 1998 and badly need…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm the proud...

Hi, I'm the proud owner of Hyundai Galloper 1998 and badly need electric circuit drawings - above all for the pre-heater system.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I'm located in Iceland and prefer material in English or the Scandinavian languages. German might be OK too.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 5 days by:
3/15/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 6 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, I see no one has posted any diagram info on your model here.This can be due to the age of the vehicle and diagrams hard to find on this model.In some cases, the diagrams have to be obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.They may or may not charge a fee for these.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete