UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It wont start. Checked all that. 2009 1.4 hdi bipper. Ive…

Customer Question
Hello, it wont start ...

Hello, it wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Checked all that

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?

2009 1.4 hdi bipper

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ive replaced the injectors replaced the fuel pump new fuel filter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The inlet metering valve i have chaged aswell

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 6 days by:
3/15/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 4 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If the issue is no fuel to the engine this may be caused by a restriction in the fuel tank with possible debris in the tank since you have already replaced the main fuel components.If this was not checked for this should be done to see if this is the cause.If this was already checked for or is not the issue let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hello Pete,We have replaced the hp pump, replaced the injectors and the metering valve, also the rail pressure switch. We have also checked the timing on the belt.
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 4 months ago

Have you had a compression test done on all cylinders at all?