UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is with a 500b in 2016 and the front tire is tilted a lot…

Is with a 500b...

Is with a 500b in 2016 and the front tire is tilted a lot
they are big inside on topp

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

Brand new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Mercedes?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i was by the car and when i came home i se that and car deeler say its nothing he will fix that but way it happend

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not now

Answered in 4 days by:
3/6/2018
DubAutowerks
DubAutowerks, Volkswagen and Audi expert
I really need to see a picture of the tire to see exactly how it happened but generally the way the tires become out of alignment is because somebody hits something, my guess is somebody ran over a curb or something and it bent the control arm or the strut or the tie rod.If I've answered your questions your satisfaction please remember to hit accept next to my name because that is the only way that I'm compensated for my time on this site. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, you can ask further questions about this topic even after hitting accept.
DubAutowerks