UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to locate the fuse for the start help connection…

Hi. I am trying...

Hi. I am trying to locate the fuse for the start help connection in the motor compartment in my 2004 touareg v10.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Volkswagen Touareg. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thats all, thank you

1/22/2018
Ron, Car Enthusiast

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for the fuses for the starter circuit?

There is a pluss pole in the motor compartment drivers side, to put jump start cables. Covered by a red cap. There is no voltage there. Does it have a fuse anywhere?

There is a circuit breaker with a reset button, see the diagram in the link below and try resetting the button. Its #3 in the diagram.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68049xqp618l9sd/reset%20Jan%2022.pdf?dl=0

Thank you ❤️��

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service at the top right hand side of the page so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ron, Car Enthusiast