UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

Nissan xtrail steering shakes and i have change the

Customer Question
Nissan xtrail steering shakes...

Nissan xtrail steering shakes and i have change the suspensions and mounting but it never seems to stop

Mechanic's Assistant: How often does the vibration occur, and when did you last have the tires balanced?

I did tire balancing last month as well as wheel alignement it shakes at 4okm/hr

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Onwards

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a mechanic who seems not to understand nissan

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is wat i believe now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
1/18/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

is it 2WD or 4WD ? Have you checked the Drive Shaft U-joints and The Cv Axles causing the vibration , it needs to be raised on lift to check that

what have you suspension wise ?

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert