UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mmcs not working.no sound. 2012shogun.works when you turn…

Customer Question
Mmcs not working.no sound ...

Mmcs not working.no sound

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2012shogun.works when you turn ignition on but sound goes off after 1minute

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery lately?

Yes new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mitsubishi?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.had a look at fuses but all ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Car
1/18/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 6 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This in some cases can be due to a fault with the sound amplifier itself at fault.I have seen the sound amp fail in the past before causing this issue here in allot of cases.If you have not had the fault codes read out/checked using a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model this needs to be done.If any codes are set then the code set will help to then diagnose and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete