UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I have a db9 volante and the passenger back side window dont…

Customer Question
I have a db9...

I have a db9 volante and the passenger back side window dont work?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volante?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volante yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and need to know how to take the side panels out, are they clipped?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
1/17/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 1 month ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing how the side panels are removed from this model here.Some are just clipped in while others may be bolted or screwed down.You may have to inspect them to see how they are removed.This sounds like a possible fault with the window motor or window motor wiring causing this fault needing repaired or replaced.This will have to be inspected to see if there is any wiring damage and if no damage is found then the motor tested to see if the motor needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli