UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I have a peugeot 307, 2.0, 2005 that has no spark to 2 and…

Customer Question
i have a peugeot 307...
i have a peugeot 307, 2.0 , 2005 that has no spark to 2 and three cylinder the plugs and coil are new, i have a fault code P0352 and i dont seem to be getting a pulse on 2 and 3 injector also on live data its telling me i have an 'open loop fault'
richard
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
1/8/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Matt, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 month ago
Matt, Mechanical Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

If you're confident in the ignition coil and spark plug then I'd next inspect the wiring loom for chafe damage and corroded connections

ideally disconnect the coil connector and ECU connector and do a continuity test between the two to check the wiring resistance is only 2-3 ohms

also well worth checking that the engine loom earth connection ( a small earth wire that runs out of the loom and is secured to the engine) is clean and tight and do the same for the large battery connections and earth wires

if all of thats OK then I'd consider sending the ECU off for testing / repair

http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/

http://www.bba-reman.com/uk/

http://www.clusterrepairsuk.co.uk/repairlist

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.

If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies

Thanks Matt

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt

Matt, Mechanical Engineer