UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I have a 2012 Ford transit connect with ford audio 6000cd…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Ford transit connect with ford audio 6000cd with Bluetooth. My phone connects but when I press the green phone button the radio is muted but it does not answer the phone. If I press the green phone button then no other button works until I press the button again so I can not debond any old phones

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes I removed the radio fuse and left it for a hour the radio went off. I then put the fuse back in, entered the radio code but still had the same problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Transit Connect yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying myself and removing the fuse and pressing buttons is all I have tried

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay thanks, ***** ***** would be helpful, I just want to be able to use my phone hands free
UK Auto Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

I dug through my files and have limited info on the programming here on this model. Im going to open this up to others to chime in and help. Dont respond back or it will lock back to me.

UK Auto Mechanic: Gallagher99, Ford senior technician replied 1 month ago
Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician

Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you Today

Do you still require technical assistance with this concern

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Brian,
Thank you for your reply. I have Ford Transit connect November 2012 (62 Plate) and it has a Ford Audio 6000CD radio. The radio has bluetooth connectivity for hands free mobile phone connection. I have a iPhone 6 which connects to the radio but when I press the green phone button the radio is muted and no other button works until I press the green phone button again and it does not answer the phone. I can not debond any stored phone or do a master reset. I located the fuse which cuts power to the radio and removed it. I left it a couple of hours before replacing the fuse and entering the radio code but this did not solve the problem. I took the radio out to see if I could locate the bluetooth module but I couldn't find it. Some sites state the module is around the fuse box but I couldn't see it. I just want to be able to answer my mobile if it rings while driving without breaking the law.
I hope you can help.
Kind Regards
Joe
Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert