UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

Is this for free? :-) Naah just browsing, would not try to…

Customer Question
Is this for free...

Is this for free? :-)

Mechanic's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. What is the model/year of your Toyota?

Naah just browsing, would not try to fix my car myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Toyota?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hey I am just wasting your time. now worries thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is a modest payment?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Car
12/28/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 1 month ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is there something I can help you with here on your vehicle?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert