UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need a radio code for my xk8. I only have the vin number…

Customer Question
Need a radio code...

Need a radio code for my xk8

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar XK8. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I only have the vin number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
vin number SAJAC41P332A33604 REG AB52 RAP 4.2 KX8 SPORTS COUPE .RADIO DOLBY
12/26/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 7 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of ownership.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time in chat?

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.

The complete site is a con .from Web site to a technician .turns out to be a mechanical. It's crap

FYI