UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bulbs on peugeotm 307 dashboard disple. Just recently. 2002.

Customer Question
Bulbs on peugeotm 307...

Bulbs on peugeotm 307 dashboard disple

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just recently

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 307?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 307 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have removed the unit and the bulb sockets but can't remove bulbs, they appear to be attached to the socket

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
No answer after an hour and a half
Answered in 1 day by:
12/25/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you're unable to remove the bulb from the socket that's because the socket is part of it. Most instrument cluster and other small illumination bulbs such as these have a built in socket and are serviced as an assembly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.