UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Same problem I had 30 minutes ago with my buick Riviera

Customer Question
Same problem I had...

Same problem I had 30 minutes ago with my buick Riviera power steering going out and I couldn't get an answer on how or where to go to fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

Don't know when the fluid was last checked, maybe 2 years ago, haven't heard any whining

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Riviera?

1990

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Riviera yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. nothing. I think that would be complicated, not a mechanic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/22/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Whats your zip code and I can help you find a shop near by