UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Question I drive a C320 CDI T Avanguard, 8 years old and I…

Customer Question
Question I drive a...

Question I drive a C320 CDI T Avanguard, 8 years old and I am due for a B inspektion. My var is with 200.000 km in top condition however because of the weather conditions, I want to make the B inspektion plus TUEV only in March 2018, any problem? The last Inspection was made December 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your March?

I mean I am due for the B inspection however want to delay it until March 2018 because of the current weather conditions in Germany. I also have to make the German TUEV since I am German registered and live currently in Spain

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your March yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I did not fix March myself but the German technical inspection TUEV is due in March and I want to combine it withthe B-Inspection

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to know whether it is a major issue to delay a B-Inspection by approx. 3 months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/21/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Lou P, UK Car Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

waiting a few more months is not an issue, just make sure to keep checking the oil level so you do not get low on oil. you can go up to 13,000 miles on the oil .

Lou

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful , rating is just as important to me as your issue is to you. Please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech