UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No heat when idling 07honda suv. No heat idling 07honda suv.

Customer Question
No heat when idling...

No heat when idling 07honda suv

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

No heat idling 07honda suv

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

07 SUV honda

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/20/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

The site is going to prompt you for a call. Please know no call is required and if a call is needed, we will agree to it.

Has anything been done to resolve this?
Also, what model SUV is it?