UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Battery died. Rdio asking for code which I dont have.

Customer Question
Battery died. Rdio asking...

Battery died. Rdio asking for code which I dont have

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Yes battery died and needed jump start. took it for a drive an now ok but cannot radio code anywhere

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 Micra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Micra S Auto. Have tried pressing 1 and 4 and on button but still at 0000

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to reset ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/20/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.