UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I require the code for a 4500 radio, serial number M 158349.

Customer Question
Hi, I require the...

Hi, I require the code for a 4500 radio, serial number M 158349. Cheers Colin.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/15/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be helping you today.

what vehicle is it??

Ford fiesta finesse 03 registro.
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

what year??

1993
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

sorry i have no info for this vehicle. i will open this for another expert

Thanks.
Apologies, year of registration is 2003.
UK Auto Mechanic: Gallagher99, Ford senior technician replied 7 months ago
Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician

Hi there Colin , good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you Tonight

Do you still require assistance with your radio code

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

sorry to say I gave Ceasar the wrong reg. date it's 2003.

Hi Colin , no worries

Ok here is the radio code you requested for your audio unit is 8280

If you need further help or technical assistance on this issue going forward

please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you

If you are satisfied with my answer /advice thus far

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER as this helps to build my online profile

Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening and a merry Christmas

Any positive feedback /bonuses are kindly appreciated

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Hi Brian
Thanks for the code. Because I inputted the wrong code too often the display is now on locked 13. Is there a way to unlock?
Hi Colin good morning to you and sorry for the delay in responding I have been away over the weekendOk can you try holding button 6 in this should give you one last chance to type correct code inKindest regards ***** *****
Brian