UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I m in France i need pin code for my chrysler voyager with…

Customer Question
hello i m in France i need...
hello
i m in France
i need pin code for my chrysler voyager
with vin1C8GYB3555Y506974
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/14/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 9 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

i payed for nothing????

go to the dealer please

I went to the dealer I have my pin code
but I have to buy a skreem box at a car destroyer he give me the number of the vehicle destroyed the dealer does not want to give the code without the vehicle paper

and we are not authorized to give you the code

ok then can I ask for reimbursement of the expenses you took me?

I took nothing from you. Please contact customer service. Thank you