UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My battery is very low (left the light on) know I am trying…

Customer Question
My battery is very...

My battery is very low (left the light on) know I am trying to get to the battery in in the trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?

The battery is only a few months old, it the acces to the trunk of my car that I have a problem with

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

Volvo s60 from 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S60 yourself? What have you tried so far?

To start the car I tried push starting, now I wanted to jump start but can't get to the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where are the mechanic's located ?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The battery is so low, the trunk will not open correct?

Open the hood, connect the jumper cables to the engine for ground and to the large red lug on the fuse box for power. This will power your battery to jump start and or open the trunk.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris