UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1 hour wait for to reset code in an 03 Nissan Micra I have…

Customer Question
1 hour wait for...

1 hour wait for to reset code in an 03 Nissan Micra I have given it plenty of time and still no joy

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?

I have used this code before as we have this car from new and this code came with the car which we kept safe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I made an error putting in the code and put in one of the digits wrong so I was locked out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/13/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewing your question now....

When will I hear from you?
Hey Cesar
Is this this some kind of scam, I asked a question, I paid for the Question that I asked, i got no reply so Far, and now you are telling it's better to talk to you by phone for €26. just answer the question that I asked Please.
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

no sorry no scam i had a problem with my laptop my apologies.

UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

which code are you talking about

i have an 03 Nissan Micra, I bought it from new, recently i had battery trouble and had to disconnect my battery,and because of this I lost my radio, I put the code in that I got with the car and I inadvertently put in a wrong number(my mistake) ther is now a sign saying wait one hour before you put the code in again, that was wed evening and it's still showing, can you please help me out.
Regards
Joe walsh
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

have you tried to disconnect battery. and tried to input code again

Yeah done that, no joy there, still saying wait 1 hour
I have done that, to no avail.
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Once I get home I’ll be available
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

hi just checking up on you. please rate me on my services. thank you and happy holidays

Hi. that has to be the biggest waste of €15 that I have ever seen. you were absolutely of no help what so ever to me and I shall be demanding a full reimbursement of my €15 immediately.
UK Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

ok just contact customer service i apologize for any inconvenience.