UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have to remove the harmonic balance are to change the…

Customer Question
Do you have to...

Do you have to remove the harmonic balance are to change the timing belt on a 3 L V6 and if so how do you remove harmonic balance are bolT

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?

How do you remove the harmonic balance are on a 3 L V6 alpha romeo how do you remove the Bolt 2004 model to replace the timing belt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

To replace the timing belt On a 2004 model V6 3 L do you have to remove the harmonic balance are

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've had a three-quarter drive rattle on it with a 41 mil socket and extension bar and also had an impact driver with no positive result and we had the motor blocked off so we could not spin

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes Ian trying to do my self as i'm unemployed at the moment and I'm a bit stuck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/12/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Greg, Shop Owner replied 7 months ago
Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Hi name is ***** ***** I am a Automotive expert here at Just Answer.
I Just noticed that your question had not received a reply and thought I would see if you still need help with this.
I'm sorry for the long delay and I hope I can still assist you with this question .
I had seen no one else has replyed and would like to know if I can till help you.
If you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.
let me know by useing the reply tab so we can continue .
Remember in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being in front of it.
Kindest regards Greg.