UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My maxis van the lights indicators as windows have stopped…

Customer Question
My maxis van the...

My maxis van the lights indicators as windows have stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the make/model/year of your car?

It’s an07 ldv maxus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son is we haven’t tried anything yet thought it best to get some info first

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks that’s it I just need it for my disabled daughter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels in your vehicle.If any fuses are blown replace the affected fuses and see if the issue resolves itself.If there are no fuses blown or if there are and when you replace the blown fuses they short out again this indicates a short on the fuses circuit leading to one of these components or one of the components the fuse feeds is shorting out internally needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete