UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My mitsubishi asx 2011 says electrial sysyem service

Customer Question
My mitsubishi asx 2011...

My mitsubishi asx 2011 says electrial sysyem service required

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Mitsubishi?

1.8 3 clear tech 4x4 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing it myself but not tried anythink yet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
12/4/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 9 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This indicates one of the computers in your vehicle has detected a fault with one of the electronics/components used to operate your vehicle.What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a fully compatible scan tool that will plug in and can read all computers in your model.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.The codes do have to be read out to help locate and repair this issue as there are several components that can cause this issue so having the codes read out will help narrow down to pinpoint the issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete