UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My key is stuck in the 2006 Bentley Flying Spur. No the key…

Customer Question
My key is stuck...

My key is stuck in the 2006 Bentley Flying Spur

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

No the key is not damaged and yes I can turn the steering wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Flying Spur yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just to turn it back and forth and try to get power to the car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
11/30/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

does the vehicle instrument cluster have power?

does the vehicle start

please let me know!!

Thanks