UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 xc90 r edition. I can’t find nav unit. Where would it…

Customer Question
2013 xc90 r edition...

2013 xc90 r edition. I can’t find nav unit. Where would it be

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Volvo XC90. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
11/28/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics replied 9 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics

The "MMM" (Multimedia Module) should be located under Driver / Front Seat, unless it was Dealer Installed

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

.

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.

were you able to find it?

You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up

Thank you.