UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking to change the battery on my Nissan prinastar.

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to change the battery on my Nissan prinastar

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You would need to obtain the correct model battery for your vehicle to do this.If you need the exact procedure on how to do this and since no one has posted this info here this may need to be obtained from a dealer or shop that works on this model here.If this is not an option let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete