UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Ford Transit Connect, the heater airflow control is…

Customer Question
2006 Ford Transit Connect...

2006 Ford Transit Connect, the heater airflow control is jammed, can this be released simply? Do I need a tin opener to get to it? Regards Bran

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Transit Connect. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you, ***** ***** be fine if I can just keep warm this winter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this is the door itself that is jammed you may have to remove the heater box to take it apart to then open it by hand and to see what is causing the jam to then correct it.If this is not the component that is jammed let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete