UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Radom false alarm. Went to dealer who did the checking.

Customer Question
Radom false alarm Mechanic's...

Radom false alarm

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?

Yes went to dealer who did the checking

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Never did but made a mistake with interior lights and charged the 12 volt batt overnight 5 weeks ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

seems not to be an answer to my question,yes asking for 5 on the site and billing 20 is smelling like a scam.