UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the key code for my 2009 caliber. I have a star

Customer Question
I need the key...

I need the key code for my 2009 caliber

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Caliber. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have a star scanner im an ase master tech , i just don't have access to the Chrysler database my vin is 1b3hb48a39d132372

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
I'm here now with star scanner so let me know when you get code
Is anyone here ?
11/16/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Brad, UK Car Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Brad
Brad, UK Car Mechanic
Good afternoonI see that you need a key code. Have you tried the dealership yet?
I'm in germany I have a star scan
I just need the code and I can program my key
I understand that you need the key pin but have you tried to go to a Dodge dealership to get the pin?
No the closest one is 3 hours away , can you help me or transfer me to another dodge mechanic on here with access to the Chrysler database
The problem isn’t getting the code as I have it, but here at JustAnswer we’re no longer allowed to provide any radio or key PIN numbers anymore. I have done it for years but per JustAnswer rules nobody here is allowed to give out codes online. You will need to call the dealership and fax over your vehicle registration and your ID and they can give you the pin over the phone.
I can send you a pic of the car me and then I'll of sale will that help ? I'm here and need the pin you can email me the pin and I'll keep the payment to PayPal.***@******.***
will you then refund my payment ?
How do I get refunded as I already payed and did not get my info i needed
Can I ask you another question
I called the german dealer here and was told they have only access to the german Spec cars , as i am overseas military I have a us Spec car , and don't have access to the code here , is there anyone you work with I can email my registration and such to at your dealership and can get me the code , as I said I have the scanner and my new key and am stuck and just need 4 digits to get me back on the road