UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My logout 206 After 15 minute of start it start chalking and…

Customer Question
Hi my logout 206...

Hi my logout 206 After 15 minute of start it start chalking and motor vibraiting

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes battery is ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Peugeot?

206

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Before temperature was high so I removed the thermostats valve but still temperature coming high

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
temperaure increases above 90 c ,so i remove the thermostats valve because I notice no water flow ,now it is flowing ,but car start shaking after 15 -20 minute, battery ok this all hoping while the car on the spot not moving from its place , I checked the radiator it is ok and clean
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

During car in running position without moving temperature is reaching 100 c and then drops to 85 put I noticed the cooling van not working and after 1/2 hour the car start shaking please reply asap
Please I need writing only
I have checked battery is OK and I have checked the spark plugs is OK