UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Bentley spur - front suspension drops over night with…

Customer Question
2006 Bentley spur - front...
2006 Bentley spur - front suspension drops over night with don't drive message. After running for a few minutes the warning light goes out and the suspension is correct height.
I have a couple of journey's to make next week before the car goes into the garage. Is this ok ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
How are we doing ?
11/16/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech replied 8 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

You have an air leak of the front struts. usually around the area where the air line goes in to the strut itself . it corrodes and then starts leaking . the fix is usually replacement of the strut(s)

a visual inspection with a soapy bottle of water spray to check for leaks to verify area of leakage!!

a pretty expensive repair!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

UK Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech replied 7 months ago

hello checking in !! do you still need assistance?

thanks