UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have peugeot partner 1,9 diesel with ac no idea how to fit…

Customer Question
Hi i have peugeot...

Hi i have peugeot partner 1,9 diesel with ac no idea how to fit the belt back or is the wrong one I did try all cominations and is always too long or a bit to short

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?

Multiv belt the serpentine one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?

Partner 1,9 diesel non turbo 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

I an not fixing turbo I am trying to put the belt back on position

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris