UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford Puma up for time, lots of work done upon it to get it…

Customer Question
Ford Puma laid up...

Ford Puma laid up for long time, lots of work done upon it to get it back to pristine condition. Charged battery up on the car, started up and the alarm goes off all the time. Answers??

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Thanks it worked-I am ashamed - I work on Jags-I should know better -what do I owe you?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I locked and unlocked the drivers door with the key and it has normalised and cured problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks for all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Kevin, UK Car Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic

Hi Kevin here is there anything else you need assistance with ?

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Jaguar S type 2.5/3.0 2002.A)Boot light remains on on the dash.B)Speed sensor works ok on locking doors etc but when u stop,pull out ignition switch the doors fail to unlock & you have to use the unlock button on the very lower dash just above the ashtray
UK Auto Mechanic: Kevin, UK Car Mechanic replied 8 months ago
This would need to be entered as a new question . Please remember to rate the puma question and re enter as a new question