UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The suspension on my 05 viano is flat and have no warning…

Customer Question
The suspension on my...

The suspension on my 05 viano is flat and have no warning light on. i have had a diagnostic machine plugged in but get no reading about suspension at all.

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

The ride is hard because the cars on its bump stops. doesnt seem to be any fluid leaks. i think its electrical but cant find the control unit.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 Mercedes?

Not sure, its 05 viano ambient compact.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had it looked at everything underneath is connected but with no power to it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Tried looking online for location of control unit,relays and fuses but nothing corresponds with my vehicle.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris