UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hie there my prado 2010 wont show anything on dash or start.

Customer Question
Hie there my prado...

Hie there my prado 2010 wont show anything on dash or start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes i have the hooter comes on and lights on and the key does not respond

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Toyota?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried tocheck if thje key maybe lost and i have removed the computer to be checked they say is all fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is the main suppllier tfopr the car to show on cluster

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 6 days by:
11/16/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris