UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Radio lock after system frezz when i try insert the right…

Customer Question
Radio lock after system...

Radio lock after system frezz when i try insert the right code

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Truck has stop for 2 days whith battery adr safes on for 45 hours rest

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well for i have to wait for a hour or more to reset the lock timer!!!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The radio display still say lock but i gonna keep waiting

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Car
9/25/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics replied 10 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics

.

Problem solved, radio back online thank you.

THANK YOU for the update.....as we rarely get them

Glad you got it working

thank you

for update, after the code uplink fail, radio unlock time is about 1 hour for sure ��
Better way to do that is to keep the truck engine off and key igniton to position when the panel light is on before engine start.

correct..........
I usually put a battery charger on, just in case..........

Thanks again