UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the position for the 4-way switch on a 2012 ford…

Customer Question
Where is the position...

Where is the position for the 4-way flasher switch on a 2012 ford f-150?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I was cleaning the truck and I must have hit the switch by accident.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Car
9/23/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

that function should be on the turn signal switch

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Shawn.