UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 1987 1st generation 4runner, the honk doesn't work..

Customer Question
I have 1987 1st...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 4Runner yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, so far trying to find the fuse & relay box, problem is I do not have the drawing circuit

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

300k. Running ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I wanted to know how to check the continuity of the circuit & the wiring system

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 6 days by:
9/24/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You