UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It is in safe mode and dont have a code, dont know bough the…

Customer Question
Good day it is...

Good day it is in safe mode and dont have a code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Dont know bough the vechicle second hand

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

Citi Sport 1.4i 2009 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am dont have money for volkswagen

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the unlock code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
9/15/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Greg, Shop Owner replied 11 months ago
Greg
Greg, Shop Owner

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Will the car still start and drive .

Is the check engine light on and any other warning lights .

Greg

the car start but radio is in safe mode can u help

Okay radio code you need .

Sorry for your area i can not get the codes ,

You will have to use the local Dealership .

Did you check in the glove box as sometimes the card is in the owners manual ,or on a sticker stuck to the inner side of the glove box.

Rgds Greg