UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 master 2.5 dci 150... turbo picks up fine when cold...

Customer Question
Hi 2008 master 2.5...

Hi 2008 master 2.5 dci 150... turbo picks up fine when cold... no boost at all after about 2 minutes, I can hear the turbo spinning fine, can get above 2500/3000 rpm in any. Gear

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any fluid leaks lately?

210,00 miles absolutely no fluid leaks at all... very good solid engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is wrong with the turbo

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
9/14/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Is the check engine light on and if so, what are the fault codes?

Have you tested the turbo boost sensor yet

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for more information at times